All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:16-17
Bible Tool Resources
- BibleStudyTools.com: Search the Web’s largest library of online Bible study resources: Bible translations, sixteen commentaries including John Gill’s Exposition of the Bible and Wesley’s Explanatory Notes and many more helps. This is an awesome site.
- Bibles.net: From this website you can: READ the entire Bible in many different translations; LOCATE any verse with an online concordance search; LOOK UP Scripture cross-references & commentaries; ACCESS the original Greek or Hebrew for any verse; COMPARE King James & Revised Versions side-by-side; LEARN about the fascinating history of the English Bible; DOWNLOAD the complete text of several Bibles via FTP; REVIEW the classic writings of historic Christianity; LISTEN to hundreds of hymns in midi files; HEAR any passage of God’s Word read aloud with real audio.
- BluelLetterBible.org: The Blue Letter Bible is a plethora of Bible study tools and materials. If you are a serious student of the Word of God, you will spend a lot of time on this site. Also, if you would be willing to test a new version of the program, you will be given an opportunity to do it by selecting a link on the Home Page. Why is it called The Blue Letter Bible? The answer is available on the site. (Hint: Look at the site address.)
- http://seedbed.com: Resourcing people, communities, and movements to love the whole world with the whole gospel. On this site you can access A Scattering of Groundbreaking Ideas from the Wesleyan Movement, as well as weekly updates, announcements of new releases, special promotions, and more!
- http://newroom.network: The launch pad of the New Room Network. Who is this for? Anyone who is ready to band together in large and small ways around the basic core commitments articulated in the New Room Covenant — a fresh wind of the Wesleyan Movement.